Friday, May 3rd:
Today was an emotionally difficult day. Woke up early to Skype. After fellowship, I came home and slept for a couple hours; got up and spent time reading and praying. Later in the evening, Hannah and I watched a movie and then I went to bed somewhat early.
Saturday, May 4th:
Woke up early this morning to Skype again. I still felt tired and emotionally drained ... Hannah and I decided not to go to the soccer clinic, and instead Hannah made me a yummy crepe breakfast. We walked to Holland market afterwards and then on to Andy and Lisa's. While they were gone to fellowship, I spent some time on the roof and then had a couple quiet hours using their wifi. Hannah and I went home at 1pm and got a couple things done. Around 4:30, Mary joined us and we went back to the Bishop's and from there to a concert at the Cultural Center. Our expat friend (who is a teacher at the center) not only performed, she also composed and directed her own piece!
John and Henry met us at Texas Chicken for a quick dinner - TC now has "value meals" and I tried the new chicken wrap for 3000 ID. Went back to the Bishop's for some team time and snacks.